Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Hey guys!!!
Sorry this has taken me so long... We got to go to a mall outside the mission today and then we played some kickball.... I'd forgotten how much I really dislike to be in crowded places though. It was a great experience, there were 8 of us and people STARED everywhere we went...
It's going to be weird after the mission to be able to hang out with my friends and not have people watching everything I do. Ummm....I don't really have too much to say.... Mom Karla didn't really say a whole lot about when you guys talked on the phone, she said you are really cool and she likes you a lot, and she gave me the message of you miss me and you love me, but other than that she didn't say much! How did it go! I miss and love you too momma!
This week was a really good week. We taught like 26 lessons and got 10 new investigators.... Im trying to think of anything funny or crazy that happened this week... Probably the most interesting thing that happened this week was that we talked to some guy who was so drunk that he could barely stand straight. We did a couple of exchanges, one of them was with Coop and I got to go with him out to their brand new area in Estacada.
Elder Soriano is doing great, he's super quiet but he is the most Christlike and humble companion I have ever had.
I love you guys I hope you  have a good week!

Love,
Elder Jorgensen!

No comments:

Post a Comment