Sunday, December 7, 2014


 image1.JPG

Hey guys!
So first of all, Mom, those cookies are fantastic! I love them and am struggling not to eat them all every day!
Thank you so much! And Dad, those ties are the bomb! I was so happy when I opened them up! I took the light blue and white one, you made it skinny and it's the bomb! Jessen likes his, Davis has seen a pic of his and he is in love, and I gave the green one to Elder Neerings, he is the one that is with Davis and I in the pics I sent home a few weeks ago, it's his birthday tomorrow and he likes it. Also, the day after we got them, I straight received revelation in a prayer. There was some Sons of Provo music playing in the background, and I had the idea of those ties made of white, so that we can wear them in the temple! On top of that, you could freaking sell them and people would love them. All I'm sayin is that there's 880000 missionaries in the world, at least half have to be missionaries.
OH so on Sunday, Jose Salazar got the Melchizedek priesthood yesterday,and I got to go back and help ordain him to the office of an Elder, they are gonna go through the temple soon. We are going to their house for thanksgiving, I'll have spent both of my thanksgivings with them!
I think that's about it for this week, I gotta go! have a good thanksgiving thanks again for the package, I love you guys!




 image1.JPG


image2.JPG



image3.JPG

 image1.JPG


image2.JPG



image3.JPG







No comments:

Post a Comment