Saturday, January 31, 2015

My new companion is Elder Engman, he just came from Milwaukie, and he was trained by Elder Warenski, he has also been companions with Elder Goff and Elder Soriano. We served around each other for the first 9ish months of my mission, he goes home one transfer before me. We are gonna get work DONE!!!
As for High adventure, heck yeah dad I want in on that. I hope everyone is feeling well... I can't really think of much else to update you on, but if I do I'll let you know! And you don't need to worry too much about how I am doing emotionally, we went to the Temple today as part of our Pday and that helped out a ton.
Pics coming soon!
Ps Both Dad and mom thank you for those emails you sent last week, they helped a ton!!!
Love,
Elder Travis David Jorgensen!

No comments:

Post a Comment