Thursday, March 12, 2015

Hey Guys!!!
First of all, mom thank you for working on and taking care of housing for me, it means a lot. Thank you for all you are doing to help me be ready for when I come home.
I hope you had a good birthday, Wes I hope your birthday is good today, and Dad happy birthday later this week. There is a present coming. 
Freak guys, it's march. What the heck. This is the last transfer of this week, and then after that I have 3 transfers left. So 19 weeks.
Wes, first of all I am PUMPED that you are doing track. I wrote you a letter about it so I won't say too much, but what I will say is don't doubt yourself and your abilities. If you want to make it to districts, you can make it to districts. It's all gonna come down to how hard you wanna push and how bad you are willing to hurt. But especially with Tookey as your coach, you can do anything. Talk with him about it, he will help you out.
Also, I have a request to make... could I please get an occasional picture/video so I know what's going on? Like when meets start coming up of Wes racing, or if he has anymore indoor games left... you can upload 55 second videos through a smart phone/tablet just as an attachment in an email... I miss you guys!
Alright, that's all for that... Well actually, Jonah didn't make it into BYU:( That really kind of freaking sucks and I'm pretty bummed about it actually...
So I guess that means that I have another request... Please pray that I get a cool roommate... And keep me posted on it... also keep me posted on anything else you need me to do, Dad if you ever sent that email about all my questions of what to do with the rest of my life, I never got it... Mom I would love any input from you too! 
As far as missionary work goes.... this week was SLOW!!! Freak. We had 3 meetings, 2 doctors appointments, a physical therapy appt, which I LOVED! It was so nice... I just got to lay there and relax for like an hour while my ankle got massaged and iced. I left a better person.
Really not a lot happened this week. My ankle is doing a lot better, all of the coloration has left the foot.. The ankle and shin are still swollen, But I can walk without a limp and my lateral ROM is increasing.
The pictures I just barely took... at pt they put some kinesio tape on my ankle, and when I took it off after 4 days it took a lot of leg hair with it.
That's about all I think... This week should be better, but nothing really huge happened last week... 
I love you guys! Have a good week!
image1.JPG
image2.JPG
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment